Tuesday 18 December 2012

Treats for me…

20121216_104116

I collected this parcel on Saturday, it was delivered express from Devon…..

20121216_104216

I had spotted them on a blog of a previous fair, and thought that they were “me”!

The lovely Samantha made these up as an order for me, I chose the fragrances, orange, cut roses, lavender & sage , from her list and hey presto…….fantastic soya scented candles…..visit her website as she fills all sorts of fantastic containers and offers a refill service.

3 comments:

  1. whenever I saw products in Bonne Maman jars, I thought "blimey, that person had to eat all that jam before they could fulfill the orders..." then I realised you could just buy the jars (and I felt a bit stoopid!)
    xx
    ps TOP of the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know that, I wonder if you can buy the larger ones with the green check lids, they are my favourites?!
      Tx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely parcel to open - they look so pretty don't they? Wouldn't know which to light first.

    ReplyDelete