Friday 7 December 2012


I think that I am migrating to Wordpress.........I will keep all of you informed!!
T x
yes.....here it is, although I am not sure that I will stay,
www.vintagebothy.wordpress.com

Haha.....be patient with me, although I have started my Wordpress blog, I feel really sad to leave the blog that I have been writing for over two years, my pictures will no longer be with me and it may take some time to build up my new blog.....
I feel that I may succomb to falling into line with Google and paying them their MONTHLY bag of silver pieces in order to maintain my lovely blog.
I will be doing this very begrudgingly and haven't made a final decision yet................

 

3 comments:

  1. I have heard others complain about this - Lynne at Textile Treasury had the same thing a few weeks ago - not sure how she got round it. Sounds ridiculous! xCathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall probably join you.

    Seems like lots of us have received the same photo blocking message from Blogger. I've had lots of helpful comments on my blog when I wrote about my problems uploading pics and I'm not prepared to pay however little. It's just not that important to me. FB is free. Sadly I'm just not in the right frame of mind to start playing with the size of my photos or whatever just now.

    Best wishes T! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you Cecile, see you on Saturday.
    T X

    ReplyDelete