Sunday 30 October 2011

Bramble @ The Vintage Bazaar


VB Oct 2010 012

I have had a stand at all 3 Vintage Bazaars and this lovely lady has visited me each time.

Bramble is the most beautiful 15 year old Jack Russell, since I last saw her she has been quite poorly but has made a great recovery.

VB Oct 2010 008 VB Oct 2010 009VB Oct 2010 010


She visits the VB with her Mum & Dad, who always carries her perched on his arm, (as usual I forgot to ask Dad’s name). So hello Bramble, Mum & Dad, lovely to see you again

I didn’t manage to take any pictures of the stalls, but would like to say that the fair looked fabulous and I think that business was good. We had lots of lovely customers, some of whom complimented me on the stand looked, sometimes it is these comments that make it all worthwhile.

Well done to Clare & Liz the organisers.

3 comments:

  1. It was lovely to see you and M again. Bramble is gorgeous, I couldn't believe she is 15. Love the fabric covered thingy I bought from you, it now resides alongside my Shaker hat box and looks fab. It was a fantastic day wasn't it? We are shattered today but it was certainly worth it. Looking forward to the pics of Russia.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, Bramble is soooo cute, who could resist that face?.. not me!
    Hope you had a great time in Russia.
    Abby xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bramble is a cutie! Did you take Flo along?

    ReplyDelete