Wednesday 30 March 2011

fabricaholics beware

fabric 001 

  Some of the fabrics that will be coming to the Vintage & Handmade fair in

Chipping Sodbury on Saturday April 9th and The Textile & Costume day at the Dairy House on Sunday April 10th.

27022011094

fabric 002fabric 004fabric 005liberty 004 (640x480)newark fabric 034newark fabric 035newark fabric 036newark fabric 038

My blog tomorrow will show other interesting  bedcovers made in 1930’s fabrics, possibly “Silver Studio” prints.

&

Vintage jockey “silks” that look fabulous as a jacket over jeans.

12 comments:

  1. Love the panel with the rose garlands!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, Please , don't sell it all in Chipping Sodbury!! I will be at Semley and have my beady eye on that woodland children's fabric......I love it
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I can't wait to see all your treasures. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to move west...Lovely fabrics! I think I bid on a piece of the woodland one on ebay -it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. The woodland one is actually a beautiful 3 fold screen. I have been told that it might be a Liberty fabric, the detail in the print is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh scrumptious, like the one bottom right most. I v much like Silver Studio designs, too. See you on the 9th!
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fabrics Tracey, and I think I am next to you at the V&H!! Hope you've both recovered from the weekend.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo lovely fabrics, I feel so left out here up North :( If your lovely pink floral 30's cushion does not sell at the next fair, could I buy it?... pleeeese! Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You tease! Vintage jockey silks... gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It should it read "vintage silks for jockeys" but every scrap of space is neede on price tickets, I haven't had anyone complain about my poor grammar yet!
    I always moan when I read "vintage kids......" one because children are not old and the other because they are not young goats!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I love 'Silver Studio' prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aahh the little bunny one and the mice ones are super cute. good luck for saturday, dee x

    ReplyDelete