Tuesday 28 September 2010

sounds luverly

On the comments on my post asking "should I or shouldn't I?", I had a reply from Elaine, http://www.tedandbunny.blogspot.com/ , having a mooch on her blog, I noticed a link to the above, mmm interesting, so Michael & I are venturing across to Dorset in November to have a stall at what looks like a lovely venue, obviously we will have to have a stop over, so near the sea it would be rude not to?!
In fact we will be very busy that weekend with Bridport Rag on Saturday, Vintage & Handmade Chipping Sodbury on Sunday and then backdown to Pamhill on Monday, I think I need to get used to camping!!!!

2 comments:

  1. .....and you ask me if I ever sleep or take a break!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey...I really wanted to have a stand at this fair too, but had to be realistic and so decided not to...:(
    Look forward to seeing you at some of the other events though...
    Thanks for all your comments on my blog...its so nice that you visit...
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete