Thursday 3 June 2010

Come into the garden.........



Trying to keep 3 blogs going is difficult (especially as I have now been bullied into Facebook), I am currently trying to load vintage dresses for sale onto my shop blog & it is very problematic! Whilst we were having a photoshoot yesterday I took a few garden shots, again we need smelliblog.

Obviously the gaffer, Flo was happy supervising!

If you would like to see the results of a hard aftrnoon's graft they should be on my shopblog within an hour or so ?!

Apparently the weather is set for a month - hurray, enjoy it while you can.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses! Makes me want to diet - well almost!
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hen
    I disagree, there is NO reason to go on a diet! T

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are stunning!! Wish I wasn't a poor student!

    Tamzin X

    ReplyDelete