Monday 21 June 2010

7. an apology.....

If you have been following my blog or have met me you will know that I have been very excited in starting up a vintage fair in our area. As you may have noticed it has had to be cancelled, I have emailed the lovely dealers that had booked stands and am happy to answer any queries.
Please can I ask that if anyone who reads this blog could pass the news on as I would hate for anyone to make a wasted journey in August, I apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank everyone for their support.
These few pictures show my sitting room today, aas it has looked for the weekend, the whole house is crammed like this as new things come in they have to be laundered, ironed, labelled, stored, etc and we live in a small cottage, the garage is Tom's for his hunting, fishing, bikes, scuba, etc gear, so it all has to be crammed in to the house!

there is a sofa in there somewhere, 
 even Dolly has had to be squeezed into a spot by the window.
The reason for these pics is to let you know that I am very busy trying to prepare for Malvern on Sunday & then Newbury racecourse on Monday, it is a new fair by IACF, however I will endeavour to reply to anyone who emails me.
Thanks
T

No comments:

Post a Comment