Thursday 11 February 2010

Spring is on its way

My early valentines tulips, foreign I know, but much needed colour!

Today, just some flowers, I assure you that Spring is on its way!
I am aiming for a completely floral stand at Malvern next Sunday 21st, and have this week accumulated some more lovely floral pictures, isn't it funny how things come along in groups?!

I will post pictures of new stock tomorrow as I am off for 4o winks as I feel decidedly unwell and didn't sleep much last night!

my sorry looking allotment today, the only thing growing are the snowdrops!

Have a nice afternoon.
T

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers to brighten up my day. Oh I so look forward to spring and it's beautiful flowers!

    Hope you feel better after your rest.

    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better and got some sleep, looking forward to seeing your new stock.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bunch of Tulips, so cheerful on these drab winter days.

    Have sent you a booking form for the fair, looking forward to meeting you.

    Debbiexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking my blog. I think most allotments look a little drab at this time of year. I don't have anything growing on mine at all at the moment. I cleared the last crops and it's all ready for digging over now, if only the weather would allow. I'm going to start planting the first batch of seeds this weekend.

    ReplyDelete