Saturday 16 January 2010

Now the whitestuff has gone.............

Now the whitestuff has gone (hopefully for good this year), I thought that I would share some pictures with you, they were all taken last year in my mum's garden, it feels as though it will be a long time until we see the bulbs, muscari and snowdrops, let alone the summer roses, but I decided that we need to see some colour..........
The spring border
The summer garden

I have included a few pictures of my allotment from the summer, soon it will be full of daffs & narcissi, the ducks live on our millpond and hopefully we will have another family this year. I took snow covered allotment pictures for a comparison but couldn't bear to post them!

I do hope that you enjoyed this glimpse of Spring.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bright invigorating floral piccies.. a tonic after a freezing day at Shepton! The dairy house is going fine, I haven't been over since the New year as we were snowed in and then I got that vicious snotty cold that floored me! Hope you are having a good weekend? Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete