Monday 23 November 2009

Signposts to have a laugh at...!

When I travel, I am always taking photo's usually of old rusty metal, or peeling paint, you know the sort of thing, occasionally I come across strange signs & sights so here are a few to brighten up a very dull afternoon....The first one speaks for itself, the shoe one hangs on my back door! I put the one of the little boy on the end, to remind us of the children of the world and to cherish our own even if they do drive us to distraction!!!!!















1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey,
    I learned my crochet by going to a class (but the teacher was rubbish, some of the other ladies could already crochet and were more help!) and from an old '70's book from a charity shop. I think the Harmony Guide to Stitches (I bought an old copy on eBay or maybe Amazon Z shops, can't remember) is very good and the thing I regularly go back to.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete